Beginning Tuesday, September 7, 2021 the Taunton Public Library’s hours will be: Monday: 8am – 8pmTuesday: 8am – 8pmWednesday: 8am – 8pmThursday: 8am – 8pmFriday 8am – 5pmSaturday 9am – 4pm
Borrow a Video Game! Visit the SAILS catalog or give us a call to reserve yours today! Rules: 2 Games per person at a time2 week loan periodTaunton residents with a valid TPL library card only Nintendo Switch Games: Nintendo Switch Games:Animal Crossing New HorizonsCarnival GamesDonkey Kong Country: Tropical FreezeJust Dance 2021Kingdom Hearts: Melody of…
Introducing Binge Boxes! Hunker down with our binge boxes where one check out gets you 4-6 movies. You can put a hold on them by searching “Binge box” in the Sails Catalog. Follow this link to view our current collection
- Freegal: A free music service from your library that has access to about 15 million songs. All you need is your library card number and pin.
- How To Write A Scholarship Essay Guide Information and tips about Scholarship Essays and how to write them.
- Driving-Test.org MA RMV Practice Tests
- DMV Permit Test DMV Practice Permit Tests
- Homework Spot: Has several links to help with homework, college prep, book reports, and any other assignments students may receive throughout middle and high school.
- University Spot: Contains information about colleges and courses, and also answers any questions regarding college applications and what earning a degree can offer.
- College Board: Provides information on SAT registration and college searches and includes a financial aid calculator.
- Scholarships.com: A free scholarship search resource with more than 3.7 million scholarships as well as expert advice on college financial aid in order to help students prepare for college.
- Teen Health: Provides doctor-approved information and advice regarding any questions teens may have about their physical and mental health.
- Go Ask Alice: A health Q & A internet service from Colombia University that provides information about fitness, nutrition, alcohol, drugs, relationships, and general health.