You might have heard recently that scrunchies are making a comeback! Vitist the library on February 7 in the Auditorium to get creative and make your own so that you don’t miss out the trend! We will be making two types of no-sew scrunchies that you can take home with you to wear. Supplies will…
Check out what’s new at the library for October in the Young Adult section!
Check out these events for young adults at the Library during the month of October! Hope to see you there! 👻
- Freegal: A free music service from your library that has access to about 15 million songs. All you need is your library card number and pin.
- How To Write A Scholarship Essay Guide Information and tips about Scholarship Essays and how to write them.
- Driving-Test.org MA RMV Practice Tests
- Homework Spot: Has several links to help with homework, college prep, book reports, and any other assignments students may receive throughout middle and high school.
- University Spot: Contains information about colleges and courses, and also answers any questions regarding college applications and what earning a degree can offer.
- College Board: Provides information on SAT registration and college searches and includes a financial aid calculator.
- Scholarships.com: A free scholarship search resource with more than 3.7 million scholarships as well as expert advice on college financial aid in order to help students prepare for college.
- Teen Health: Provides doctor-approved information and advice regarding any questions teens may have about their physical and mental health.
- Go Ask Alice: A health Q & A internet service from Colombia University that provides information about fitness, nutrition, alcohol, drugs, relationships, and general health.