Get ready for National Poetry Month! Read some poetry or create your own blackout poem! When you’re done you can tape it up on the wall if you feel like sharing! 5 Tips for Creating Blackout Poetry
- Freegal: A free music service from your library that has access to about 15 million songs. All you need is your library card number and pin.
- Homework Spot: Has several links to help with homework, college prep, book reports, and any other assignments students may receive throughout middle and high school.
- University Spot: Contains information about colleges and courses, and also answers any questions regarding college applications and what earning a degree can offer.
- College Board: Provides information on SAT registration and college searches and includes a financial aid calculator.
- Scholarships.com: A free scholarship search resource with more than 3.7 million scholarships as well as expert advice on college financial aid in order to help students prepare for college.
- Teen Health: Provides doctor-approved information and advice regarding any questions teens may have about their physical and mental health.
- Go Ask Alice: A health Q & A internet service from Colombia University that provides information about fitness, nutrition, alcohol, drugs, relationships, and general health.