Museum Passes are currently unavailable, as museums are not accepting passes.
Reserving a Pass
Use the following links to check the availability and reserve a pass online.
*Co-pay prices are subject to change by individual museums without warning.
*Library staff makes every effort to be sure the passes are available when reserved. However we are not responsible for passes not returned on time by other patrons.
- One pass per day, per family may be reserved.
- To reserve a pass you must be a patron 18 years or older with a valid library card in good standing.
- Blocked cards will be unable to check out reserved passes until the problem is rectified. The status of a card can be checked by accessing your user account here.
- You must be a resident of one of the eligible communities.
- No bookings or detailed information will be given over the phone.
If you need to cancel your reservation please call promptly so that others may use the pass.
Reserved passes not picked up by 11:00 A.M. will be automatically canceled.
Plimoth Plantation has no physical pass – please download the adobe file to present at the ticket booth, or print the file and present the paper pass.
Paper Coupon Passes do not have to be returned.
All other passes must be returned by 9:00 A.M. the next day.
Passes can NOT be returned in the book drop. If the library is closed passes may be slipped between the front main doors.
Failure to return your pass by 9:00 a.m. – $5.00 fine
Passes returned after 9:30 a.m. – $10.00 fine
Total fines for passes returned more than one day late will not exceed $15.00.
Passes put in the book drop will result in an automatic fine of $5.00.
If you return the passes late three times, you will lose the right to borrow museum passes.
Refusal to pay any fines will result in the automatic loss of museum pass privileges.
$50.00 payable to the Friends of the Taunton Public Library. Refusal to pay this fine will result in automatic loss of museum pass privileges.
Available to Massachusetts residents living in the former Bridgewater subregion communities of: