- Alan Medeiros, Atty.
- Bristol County Savings Bank
- First Citizen Credit Union
- Jim Dorsey & Son, Inc.
- Louise Glass, Esq.
- Safer Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Steward Medical Group (Morton Hospital)
- Stop & Shop Supermarket
- Trucchi’s Supermarkets
- Taunton Federal Credit Union
What We Do
We are an organization made up of people from the community whose fundraising efforts helps sponsor many of the extra events that makes the Taunton Public Library special. This extra funding goes toward:
- Museum Passes
- Monthly Adult Programs
- Monthly Youth Services’ Programs
- Youth Services’ Summer Reading Program
- Special School Vacation Activities
- Audio Books
- CDs and DVDs
- Plus much more
Funds for all these extras are raised mainly through membership dues and book sales.
Outside the Friends Booksale Room there are collections of books that can be purchased anytime.
All dues and gifts are tax deductible. Visit or call the library for more information.
Have a box or two of books around the house collecting dust? Why not donate them to The Friends? Money from the sale of your donated books goes toward supporting many Library Programs.